Vlismas vs Martin Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 44 — Preliminary Card Strawweight Bout
Cheyanne "The Warrior Princess" Vlismas (6-2-0, 2 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Mallory Martin (7-4-0, 2 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 7:00 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Vlismas vs Martin Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 44 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cheyanne Vlismas: (-200)
- Mallory Martin: (+160)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Vlismas by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Vlismas by Points: (N/A)
- Vlismas by Submission: (N/A)
- Martin by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Martin by Points: (N/A)
- Martin by Submission: (N/A)
Vlismas vs Martin Prediction
UFC Vegas 44 Vlismas-Martin prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Cheyanne Vlismas (84%)
Method of Victory: Decision (91%)
Vlismas vs Martin Betting Trends & Stats
- Cheyanne Vlismas defeated Gloria de Paula, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight on July 31, 2021.
- Mallory Martin lost to Polyana Viana, by submission, in her most recent fight on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Vlismas averages 4.32 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Martin averages 3.99 significant strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
- Vlismas averages 1.77 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 64% defense rate.
- Martin averages 5.53 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Vlismas has a 60% takedown defense rate.
- Martin has a 63% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.