Charlotte vs UNC Game Info
College Football Week 3
Charlotte 49ers (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 12 North Carolina Tar Heels (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kenan Stadium – Chapel Hill, NC
Charlotte vs UNC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+1400) | UNC: (-4500)
Spread: CHA: +28.5 (-110) | UNC: -28.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHA: (10%) | UNC: (90%)
Charlotte vs UNC Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Charlotte (6.7%) | North Carolina: (93.3%)
Charlotte vs UNC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UNC and Charlotte have never faced one another prior to this 2020 Week 3 head-to-head matchup.
- Charlotte is 0-2 in its two all-time, head-to-head matchups against ACC opponents.
- UNC is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Conference USA opponents.
- UNC defeated Syracuse, 31-6, at home in Week 2.
- Appalachian State defeated Charlotte, 35-20, at home in Week 2.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.