Charlotte vs Old Dominion Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction [College Football Week 13]
Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Charlotte 49ers vs Old Dominion Monarchs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Charlotte vs Old Dominion Point Spread
The Monarchs are 8.5-point home favorites against the 49ers. Old Dominion is -110 to cover the spread, while Charlotte is -110 to cover as the 8.5-point underdog.
Charlotte vs Old Dominion Over/Under
The over/under for the Charlotte vs Old Dominion Week 13 college football matchup is set at 56.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Charlotte vs Old Dominion Moneyline
The 49ers vs Monarchs moneyline has Old Dominion as a -355 favorite, while Charlotte is the +270 underdog on the road.
Charlotte vs Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Old Dominion is 3-2 in five all-time head-to-head matchups against Charlotte.
- Charlotte defeated Old Dominion, 38-22, in their last meeting on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Charlotte is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Charlotte's last five games.
- Old Dominion is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Old Dominion's last five games.
Charlotte vs Old Dominion Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Old Dominion wins (88.3%)
Charlotte vs Old Dominion Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLT: (+270) | ODU: (-355)
Spread: CLT: +8.5 (-110) | ODU: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.