Charlotte vs Illinois Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Charlotte 49ers (3-1, 0-1 Away) vs Illinois Fighting Illini (1-4, 1-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Champaign, Illinois
Charlotte vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLT: (+350) | ILL: (-480)
Spread: CLT: +10.5 (-106) | ILL: -10.5 (-114)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLT: (N/A) | ILL: (N/A)
Charlotte vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Charlotte: (13.5%) | Illinois: (86.5%)
Charlotte vs Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Charlotte and Illinois.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Charlotte's last eight games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in four of Illinois' last five games.
- Charlotte is 3-17 straight up in its last 20 road games.
- Illinois is 1-6 straight up in its last seven home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.