Charlotte vs Clemson Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4
Charlotte vs Clemson Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
UNC Charlotte 49ers (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 1 Clemson Tigers (3-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Clemson, SC
Coverage: ACC Network
Charlotte vs Clemson Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: CHAR: +41.5 (-110) | CLEM: -41.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHAR: 30% | CLEM: 70%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: CHAR: (+25000) | CLEM: (+175)
Charlotte vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Charlotte and Clemson have never faced each other prior to this upcoming Week 4 matchup.
- Charlotte is 0-1 in its lone head-to-head matchup against an ACC opponent. The 49ers lost to Louisville, 70-14, on the road in Louisville on Sept. 1, 2016.
- Clemson is has never faced a Conference USA opponent prior to this Saturday's Week 4 matchup with Charlotte.
- Charlotte defeated UMass, 52-17, at home in Charlotte in Week 3.
- Clemson defeated Syracuse, 41-6, on the road in Syracuse in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.