Oliveira vs Chandler Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 262 — Lightweight Title Bout — Main Event
Charles do Bronx" Oliveira (30-8-0, 8 KO's, 19 Submissions) vs. Michael "Iron" Chandler (22-5-0, 10 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 15, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Oliveira vs Chandler Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 262 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Charles Oliveira: (-142)
- Michael Chandler: (+116)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Oliveira by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Oliveira by Points: (+600)
- Oliveira by Submission: (+210)
- Chandler by KO/TKO: (+250)
- Chandler by Points: (+550)
- Chandler by Submission: (+1200)
Oliveira vs Chandler Prediction
UFC 262 Oliveira-Chandler prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Charles Oliveira (52%)
Method of Victory: Submission (73%)
Oliveira vs Chandler Betting Trends & Stats
- Charles Oliveira defeated Tony Ferguson, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Michael Chandler defeated Dan Hooker, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Oliveira averages 3.22 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Chandler averages 4.29 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Oliveira averages 2.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Chandler averages 3.76 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Oliveira has a 57% takedown defense rate.
- Chandler has a 80% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.