Chargers vs Washington Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for NFL Week 1 Game
By Larry Rupp
Chargers vs Washington Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
Los Angeles Chargers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Washington Football Team (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sep. 12, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Field — Landover, MD
Chargers vs Washington Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-120) | WAS: (+102)
Spread: LAC: -1 (-110) | WAS: +1 (-110)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (N/A) | WAS: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAC: (+3200) | WAS: (+5000)
Chargers vs Washington Expert Prediction & Pick
All Chargers-Washington expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
Chargers vs Washington Betting Trends
- The Chargers went 9-7 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in nine of the Charger's 16 games last season.
- Washington went 10-7 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in six of Washington's 17 games last season.
Chargers vs Washington Stats
- The Chargers averaged 24.0 points per game (PPG) last season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- The Chargers surrendered 26.6 PPG last season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
- Washington averaged 21.1 PPG last season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Washington surrendered 21.2 PPG last season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.