Chargers vs Titans Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 7
Chargers vs Titans Game Info
Los Angeles Chargers (2-4, 1-1 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (2-4, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Chargers vs Titans Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+110) | TEN: (-126)
Spread: LAC: +2 (-110) | TEN: -2 (-110)
Total: 40 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: 63% | TEN: 37%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: LAC: (+6500) | TEN: (+13000)
Chargers vs Titans Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in the Chargers' last five games.
- The Chargers are 11-1 straight up in their last 12 games against Tennessee.
- The total has hit the under in Tennessee's last five games.
- Tennessee is 16-6 straight up in its last 22 home games.
Chargers vs Titans Stats
- The Chargers are averaging 20.0 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 21 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 19.7 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 16.3 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 15.3 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- The Chargers lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers, 24-17, at home in Week 6.
- Tennessee lost to the Denver Broncos, 16-0, on the road in Week 6.
Chargers vs Titans Prop Bet
All Chargers-Titans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Total: Under 20 (-120) – The Titans and Chargers are both a disappointing 2-4 heading into Week 7, mostly due to their sputtering offenses. They have both been a lot better on defense, each ranking in the top 10 in points allowed per game. As a result, we could see a low-scoring affair in Nashville this Sunday, as the game currently has the second lowest total of Week 7 at 40 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.