Chargers vs Lions Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 2
By Zach Brunner
Chargers vs Lions Game Info
Los Angeles Chargers (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (0-0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field – Detroit, MI
Chargers vs Lions Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-126) | DET: (+110)
Spread: LAC: -1.5 (-105) | DET: +1.5 (-115)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: 74% | DET: 26%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: LAC: (+1600) | DET: (+8000)
Chargers vs Lions Betting Trends
- The Chargers are 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last eight road games.
- The Chargers are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the under in the last five home games for Detroit.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Detroit's last eight games.
Chargers vs Lions Stats
- The Chargers averaged 26.6 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (No. 6 in the NFL).
- The Chargers surrendered 21.5 PPG in 2018 (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Detroit averaged 20.2 PPG in 2018 (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Detroit surrendered 22.5 PPG in 2018 (No. 17 in the NFL).
- The Chargers defeated the Indianapolis Colts in overtime, 30-24, in Week 1.
- Detroit tied with the Arizona Cardinals, 27-27, in Week 1.
Chargers vs Lions Prop Bet
All Chargers-Lions odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Spread/Total Points Parlay: Los Angeles Chargers (-2.5) & Over (47.5) Points (+270) — After the collapse in Arizona last week, it's tough to have any trust in Matthew Stafford or the Lions. However, they should find a little more success establishing the run this week, after the Chargers gave up 203 rushing yards to the Colts. That should open up downfield shots for Detroit's passing game too. As for the Chargers, they'll likely look to use Austin Ekeler in the middle of the field along with their size at receiver between Keenan Allen and Mike Williams in the red zone. The Lions gave up 137 total yards to running back David Johnson last week, and Ekeler should present a similar type of mismatch out of the backfield for Detroit, which could lead to the Chargers putting up more points on the way to a potential win.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.