Chargers vs 49ers Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Preseason NFL Week 4
By Dan Israeli
Chargers vs 49ers Game Info
Los Angeles Chargers (0-3, 0-1 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
Chargers vs 49ers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+170) | SF: (-200)
Spread: LAC: +4 (+100) | SF: -4 (-120)
Total: 34 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: 26% | SF: 74%
Chargers vs 49ers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of the Chargers' last seven games.
- The Chargers are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- San Francisco is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Francisco's last five games.
Chargers vs 49ers Stats
- The Chargers lost to the Seattle Seahawks, 23-15, in their Week 3 preseason game.
- San Francisco defeated the Kansas City Chiefs, 27-17, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- The Chargers averaged 26.8 points per game (PPG) last season (tied for No. 6 in the NFL).
- The Chargers surrendered 20.6 PPG last season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- San Francisco averaged 21.4 PPG last season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- San Francisco surrendered 27.2 PPG last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
Chargers vs 49ers Prop Bet
All Chargers-49ers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): San Francisco 49ers by 1-13 Points (+135) – While the story of the 49ers preseason has been the disappointing performance of starting quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo, the team is actually playing quite well overall. San Francisco is 3-0 heading into their final preseason game, having won Weeks 1-3 by an average of nine points. The Chargers, meanwhile, are 1-4 in their last five preseason games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.