Chargers vs Saints NFL Week 5 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 5 Monday Night Football
Los Angeles Chargers (1-3, 1-1 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (2-2, 1-1 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 12, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Chargers vs Saints Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+290) | NO: (-360)
Spread: LAC: +7.5 (-105) | NO: -7.5 (-115)
Total: 52 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (N/A) | NO: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAC: (+10000) | NO: (+1300)
Chargers vs Saints Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Chargers 17 | Saints 27
Chargers vs Saints Betting Trends
- The Chargers are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games against New Orleans.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Chargers' last six games.
- New Orleans is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of New Orleans' last seven games.
Chargers vs Saints Stats
- The Chargers are averaging 20.8 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 23.8 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is averaging 30.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 30.8 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.