Anheliger vs Strader Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 48 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Chad "The Monster" Anheliger (11-5-0, 6 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Jesse "Sui Generis" Strader (5-2-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Anheliger vs Strader Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 48 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chad Anheliger: (-280)
- Jesse Strader: (+220)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Anheliger by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Anheliger by Points: (N/A)
- Anheliger by Submission: (N/A)
- Strader by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Strader by Points: (N/A)
- Strader by Submission: (N/A)
Anheliger vs Strader Prediction
UFC Vegas 48 Anheliger-Strader prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Chad Anheliger (90%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (67%)
Anheliger vs Strader Betting Trends & Stats
- Chad Anheliger defeated Muin Gafurov, by decision, in his last fight on Sept. 7, 2021.
- Jesse Strader lost to Montel Jackson, by TKO, in his last fight on March 20, 2021.
- Anheliger averages 3.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 60% accuracy rate.
- Strader averages 7.12 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Anheliger averages 2.07 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Strader averages 7.63 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 42% defense rate.
- Anheliger has a 58% takedown defense rate.
- Strader's average fight time is 1:58.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.