Central Michigan vs Western Michigan Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Central Michigan vs Western Michigan 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Central Michigan Chippewas (4-4, 2-2 Mid-American) vs. Western Michigan Broncos (5-3, 2-2 Mid-American)
Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Waldo Stadium — Kalamazoo, MI
Central Michigan vs Western Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CMU: (+285) | WMU: (-375)
Spread: CMU: +10.5 (-118) | WMU: -10.5 (-104)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Central Michigan vs Western Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Western Michigan wins (92.0%)
Central Michigan vs Western Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Central Michigan is 27-18-1 in 46 all-time head-to-head matchups against Western Michigan.
- Western Michigan defeated Central Michigan, 52-44, in their last meeting on Nov. 18, 2020.
- Central Michigan is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Western Michigan is 6-3-1 ATS in its last 10 games against Central Michigan.
- The total has hit the under in six of Central Michigan's last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Western Michigan's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.