Central Michigan vs Buffalo Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9
By Dan Israeli
Central Michigan vs Buffalo Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Central Michigan Chippewas (5-3, 3-1 MAC) vs. Buffalo Bulls (3-4, 1-2 MAC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: UB Stadium – Buffalo, NY
Central Michigan vs Buffalo Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CMU: (+120) | BUFF: (-140)
Spread: CMU: +2.5 (-110) | BUFF: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CMU: 60% | BUFF: 40%
Central Michigan vs Buffalo Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Buffalo defeated Central Michigan, 34-24, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Central Michigan is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Buffalo.
- Central Michigan is 7-2 in its nine all-time, head-to-head matchups with Buffalo.
- Central Michigan defeated Bowling Green, 38-20, on the road in Week 8.
- Buffalo defeated Akron, 21-0, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.