Central Michigan vs Ohio Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
Central Michigan vs Ohio Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Central Michigan Chippewas (2-3, 0-1 Mid-American) vs. Ohio Bobcats (1-4, 1-0 Mid-American)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Peden Stadium – Athens, OH
Central Michigan vs Ohio Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CMU: (-230) | OHIO: (+184)
Spread: CMU: -6.5 (-106) | OHIO: +6.5 (-114)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CMU: (N/A) | OHIO: (N/A)
Central Michigan vs Ohio Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Central Michigan: (54.4%) | Ohio: (45.6%)
Central Michigan vs Ohio Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Central Michigan is 26-4-2 in 32 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
- Central Michigan defeated Ohio, 30-27, in their last meeting on Nov. 4, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of Central Michigan's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Ohio's last five games against Central Michigan.
- Central Michigan is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Ohio.
- Ohio is 1-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.