Central Michigan vs Miami (OH) Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
Central Michigan vs Miami (OH) Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Central Michigan Chippewas (2-2, 0-0 Mid-American) vs Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-3, 0-- Mid-American)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Yager Stadium – Oxford, OH
Central Michigan vs Miami (OH) Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CMU: (-106) | M-OH: (-114)
Spread: CMU: +0.5 (-106) | M-OH: -0.5 (-114)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CMU: (N/A) | M-OH: (N/A)
Central Michigan vs Miami (OH) Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Central Michigan: (54.5%) | Hawai'i: (45.5%)
Central Michigan vs Miami (OH) Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) is 15-13-1 in 29 all-time head-to-head matchups against Central Michigan.
- Miami (OH) defeated Central Michigan, 26-21, in their last meeting on Dec. 7, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in six of Central Michigan's last nine games against Miami (OH).
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Miami (OH)'s last 14 games.
- Central Michigan is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Mid-American opponents.
- Miami (OH) is 7-13 ATS in its last 20 games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.