Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Central Michigan Chippewas and Miami (OH) RedHawks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Central Michigan vs Miami (OH) Point Spread
The RedHawks are 0.5-point home favorites against the Chippewas. Miami (OH) is -105 to cover the spread, while Central Michigan is -115 to cover as the 0.5-point underdog.
Central Michigan vs Miami (OH) Over/Under
The over/under for the Central Michigan vs Miami (OH) Week 5 college football matchup is set at 56.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Central Michigan vs Miami (OH) Moneyline
The Chippewas vs RedHawks moneyline has Central Michigan as a -115 favorite, while Miami (OH) is the -105 underdog at home.
Central Michigan vs Miami (OH) Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) is 15-13-1 in 29 all-time head-to-head matchups against Central Michigan.
- Miami (OH) defeated Central Michigan, 26-21, in their last meeting on Dec. 7, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in six of Central Michigan's last nine games against Miami (OH).
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Miami (OH)'s last 14 games.
- Central Michigan is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Mid-American opponents.
- Miami (OH) is 7-13 ATS in its last 20 games as the favorite.
Central Michigan vs Miami (OH) Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CMU: (-115) | M-OH: (-105)
Spread: CMU: +0.5 (-115) | M-OH: -0.5 (-105)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CMU: (N/A) | M-OH: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.