Central Arkansas vs Saint Louis Basketball Game Info
Central Arkansas (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Saint Louis (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Chaifetz Arena – St. Louis, MO
Central Arkansas vs Saint Louis Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CARK: (+2000) | SLU (-10000)
Spread: CARK: +21.5 (-110) | SLU: -21.5 (-110)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CARK: (N/A) | SLU: (+15000)
Central Arkansas vs Saint Louis Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Central Arkansas: N/A
Saint Louis: N/A
Central Arkansas vs Saint Louis Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Saint Louis is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Central Arkansas.
- Saint Louis defeated Central Arkansas, 88-65, in their last meeting on Dec. 8, 2020.
- Central Arkansas is 4-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Saint Louis' last 11 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in four of Central Arkansas' last six games.
- Saint Louis is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.