Celtics vs Pelicans Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Celtics vs Pelicans Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Boston Celtics (15-14, 7-9 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (12-17, 7-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, LA
Celtics vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-134) | NO: (+114)
Spread: BOS: -2 (-114) | NO: +2 (-106)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (74%) | NO: (26%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+2500) | NO: (+16000)
Celtics vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Boston is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Boston is 1-4 straight up in its last five road games.
- New Orleans is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of New Orleans' last five games.
- Boston defeated Atlanta, 121-109, in its most recent game on Feb. 19, 2021.
- New Orleans lost to Phoenix, 132-114, in its most recent game on Feb. 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!