Celtics vs Nets Game 5 Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 5 (Nets Lead Series 3-1)
No. 7 Boston Celtics (36-36, 15-21 Away) vs. No. 2 Brooklyn Nets (48-24, 28-8 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Celtics vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+590) | BKN: (-850)
Spread: BOS: +12 (-110) | BKN: -12 (-110)
Total: 231.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (25%) | BKN: (75%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+25000) | BKN: (+200)
Celtics vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Nets Betting Trends
- Boston is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games against Brooklyn.
- The total has hit the under in five of Boston's last six road games.
- Brooklyn is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Brooklyn's last five games.
- Brooklyn defeated Boston, 141-126, in Game 4 of this series on May 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.