Cover Photo: Getty Images
Celtics vs Heat Game Info
Boston Celtics (46-32, 18-20 Away) vs. Miami Heat (38-39, 18-21 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Arena – Miami, FL
Celtics vs Heat Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-114) | MIA: (-102)
Spread: BOS: -1 (-110) | MIA: +1 (-110)
Total: 212.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 44% | MIA: 56%
Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Boston is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games against Miami.
- The total has gone over in five of Boston's last six road games.
- Miami is 6-2-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- Miami is 11-5 straight up in its last 16 games.
Celtics vs Heat Prop Bet
All Celtics-Heat betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jayson Tatum Total Points: Under 15.5 (-110) – Tatum has seemingly regressed in his sophomore season, and he's been particularly ineffective as of late. Over his last 10 contests, Tatum is averaging 14.0 points per game (PPG), and he's scored less than 15 points in three out of his last four road games. The Miami Heat are arguably one of the best defenses in basketball, surrendering just 105.6 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA), and that could hurt Tatum's scoring output tonight.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.