Celtics vs Clippers Odds, Lines, Spread and Prop Bets
Celtics vs Clippers Game Info
Boston Celtics (11-2, 6-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (9-5, 8-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Celtics vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+245) | LAC: (-300)
Spread: BOS: +7.5 (-120) | LAC: -7.5 (+100)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: 61% | LAC: 39%
Celtics vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Boston is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against the Clippers.
- Boston is 6-1 straight up in its last seven road games.
- The Clippers are 6-3 ATS in their last nine games.
- The Clippers are 4-1 ATS in their last five games against Eastern Conference teams.
Celtics vs Clippers Stats
- Boston is averaging 112.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 104.2 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are averaging 112.8 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 106.6 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
Celtics vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Celtics-Clippers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Paul George - Points: Over 23.5 (-102) – Paul George has only played three games since retuning from injury this season, but he has lit it up in those three contests, averaging 29.3 PPG, including 33- and 37-point performances. Tonight, for the first time this season, he will step on to the court at the same time as Kawhi Leonard as a member of the Clippers. While he may lose some volume due to Kawhi's presence, he should also lose some of the defense's focus, giving him more freedom to take advantage of his opportunities, of which there should still be plenty.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.