Celtics vs Bucks Game Info
Boston Celtics (27-12, 11-8 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (36-6, 19-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Celtics vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+330) | MIL: (-420)
Spread: BOS: +9 (-110) | MIL: -9 (-110)
Total: 223 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: 28% | MIL: 72%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BOS: (+1800) | MIL: (+320)
Celtics vs Bucks Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston's last five road games against Milwaukee.
- Boston is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last seven games against Boston.
- Milwaukee is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
Celtics vs Bucks Stats
- Boston is averaging 111.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 104.6 PPG (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 119.4 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 106.8 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
Celtics vs Bucks Prop Bet
All Celtics-Bucks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo - Points: Over 29.5 (-102) — The Celtics played good defense on Giannis Antetokounmpo this first matchup this season, holding him to 22 points. However, the Celtics are coming off a loss with no rest, while the Bucks have had a day of rest since their easy 26-point win over the New York Knicks, where Milwaukee was able to limit Giannis' minutes to 21. He has the clear rest advantage over Boston tonight, and the Celtics could be forced to play without Jayson Tatum, who missed Wednesday night's game. Giannis has also been terrific at home lately, averaging 31.8 points over his last 10 home games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.