Celtics vs Bucks Game Info
Boston Celtics (43-21) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (53-12)
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Celtics vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+166) | MIL: (-198)
Spread: BOS: +5 (-114) | MIL: -5 (-106)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via oddsFire): BOS: 46% | MIL: 54%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BOS: (+2000) | MIL: (+240)
Celtics vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Boston is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 games.
- Boston is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Milwaukee's last eight games.
Celtics vs Bucks Stats
- Boston is averaging 113.0 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.8 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 118.6 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
- Jayson Tatum is averaging 30.8 PPG over his last 10 games.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 27.0 PPG over his last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Daily Fantasy Sports today and get a $5 bonus with your first deposit!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.