Celtics vs 76ers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 4
By David Hayes
Celtics vs 76ers Game 4 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 4 (BOS Leads Series 3-0)
Boston Celtics (48-24, 22-14 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (43-30, 31-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 23, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Celtics vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-375) | PHI: (+300)
Spread: BOS: -8.5 (-110) | PHI: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 213 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
Series Price: BOS: (N/A) | PHI: (+5500)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+1200) | PHI: (+25000)
Celtics vs 76ers Predictions & Expert Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Boston -8.0
Over/Under: Over 213
NBA Playoff Bracket
Celtics vs 76ers Betting Trends
- The Celtics defeated the 76ers, 102-94, in Game 3.
- Boston is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston's last five games.
- Philly is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Philly's last 17 games.
Celtics vs 76ers Stats
- Boston is averaging 113.6 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 9 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 107.0 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is averaging 110.3 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 108.5 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.