Celtics vs 76ers NBA Opener Odds, Spread, Date, Time, Stats and Trends
By Max Staley
Celtics vs 76ers Game Info
Boston Celtics (0-0 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (0-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Celtics vs 76ers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+210) | PHI: (-250)
Spread: BOS: +6 (-110) | PHI: -6 (-110)
Celtics vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Boston was 4-1 straight up in its last five games in the 2018-19 regular season.
- Boston was 3-1 against Philadelphia in the 2018-19 regular season.
- Philadelphia was 2-3 in its last five games in the 2018-19 regular season.
- Philadelphia was eliminated, 4-3, in last year's Eastern Conference Semifinals by the Toronto Raptors.
Celtics vs 76ers Stats
- Boston averaged 111.4 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 16 in the NBA).
- Boston surrendered 107.5 PPG last season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia averaged 114.4 PPG last season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia surrendered 111.6 PPG last season (No. 17 in the NBA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.