The Friday slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Boston Celtics and the Portland Trail Blazers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Celtics vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- Boston Celtics (23-23) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (18-26)
- Date: Friday, January 21, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: TD Garden -- Boston, Massachusetts
Celtics vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-300) | POR: (+245)
- Spread: BOS: -7.5 (-110) | POR: +7.5 (-110)
- Total: 213 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Celtics vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Boston is 21-24-1 this season.
- The Celtics have won twice ATS (2-6) as a 7.5-point favorite or more this season.
- Boston has seen 20 of its 46 games go over the point total.
- Against the spread, Portland is 17-27-0 this year.
- As a 7.5-point underdog or more, the Trail Blazers have two wins ATS (2-3).
- Out of 44 Portland games so far this year, 21 have gone over the total.
Celtics vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boston Celtics win (79.0%)
Celtics vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Trail Blazers are 7.5-point road underdogs against the Celtics. Portland is -110 to cover the spread, and Boston is -110.
Celtics vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
The over/under for Celtics-Trail Blazers on January 21 is 213. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Celtics vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
Portland is a +245 underdog on the moneyline, while Boston is a -300 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!