Celtics vs Rockets Game Info
Boston Celtics (37-15, 15-10 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (33-20, 18-8 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center – Houston, TX
Celtics vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+110) | HOU: (-130)
Spread: BOS: +2 (-110) | HOU: -2 (-110)
Total: 232– Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: 71% | HOU: 29%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BOS: (+1700) | HOU: (+1700)
Celtics vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Boston is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Houston.
- Boston is 4-1 straight up in its last five games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Houston's last 14 games against Boston.
- Houston is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games when playing at home against Boston.
Celtics vs Rockets Stats
- Boston is averaging 112.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 105.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 118.2 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.6 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NBA).
- Boston defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder, 112-111, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
- Houston lost to the Utah Jazz, 114-113, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
Celtics vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Celtics-Rockets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Boston) Total Points: Under 115.5 (-110) – The Rockets have easily been one of the league's worst defensive teams this year, as they've allowed 114.6 PPG so far (No. 22 in the NBA). However, the Celtics are the one of the few teams that they may be able to keep under their season averaged. Boston have been a below average scoring team when playing on the road, averaging just 109.3 PPG (No. 18 in the NBA) in 25 road games. Additionally, the Rockets are a much better defensive team when playing host, allowing 111.7 PPG in 26 home games this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.