Friday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Boston Celtics and the Sacramento Kings.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Celtics vs Kings Game Info
- Boston Celtics (42-28) vs. Sacramento Kings (25-46)
- Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
Celtics vs Kings Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-450) | SAC: (+350)
- Spread: BOS: -9.5 (-108) | SAC: +9.5 (-112)
- Total: 224.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Celtics vs Kings Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread 34 times in 70 games.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 3-7 as 9.5-point favorites or greater.
- Out of 70 Boston games so far this year, 31 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Sacramento is 34-37-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Kings are 4-2.
- This season, 36 of Sacramento's 71 games have hit the over.
Celtics vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Celtics win (72.7%)
Celtics vs Kings Point Spread
The Kings are hosting the Celtics, and underdogs by 9.5 points (-112 to cover). And Boston, the favorite, is -108.
Celtics vs Kings Over/Under
The over/under for Celtics-Kings on March 18 is 224.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Celtics vs Kings Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Celtics-Kings, Boston is the favorite at -450, and Sacramento is +350 playing at home.