Cavaliers vs Pelicans Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Dec. 28)
Cavaliers vs Pelicans Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Cleveland Cavaliers (20-13, 10-6 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (12-22, 6-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 28, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, LA
Cavaliers vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-215) | NOP: (+180)
Spread: CLE: -5 (-110) | NOP: +5 (-110)
Total: 213 — Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CLE: (+10000) | NOP: (+50000)
Cavaliers vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cleveland Cavaliers win (56.0%)
Cavaliers vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against Eastern Conference opponents.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cleveland's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of New Orleans' last 18 games against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Pelicans Prop Bets
- Darius Garland — 22.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Lauri Markkanen — 15.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Lauri Markkanen — 6.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Darius Garland — 4.5: Over (+126) | Under (-154)
- Darius Garland — 7.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.