The NBA schedule on Sunday includes the Cleveland Cavaliers taking on the Indiana Pacers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cavaliers vs Pacers Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (32-21) vs. Indiana Pacers (19-35)
- Date: Sunday, February 6, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse -- Cleveland, Ohio
Cavaliers vs Pacers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-230) | IND: (+190)
- Spread: CLE: -5.5 (-110) | IND: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 217 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cavaliers vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 31-18-4 against the spread this season.
- As 6-point favorites or more, the Cavaliers are 5-3 against the spread.
- Out of 53 Cleveland games so far this year, 20 have gone over the total.
- Indiana has 24 wins in 54 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 6-point underdogs or more, the Pacers are 6-2-1.
- Indiana has played 54 games this season, and 29 of them have gone over the total.
Cavaliers vs Pacers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cavaliers win (76.5%)
Cavaliers vs Pacers Point Spread
The Pacers are at the Cavaliers, and underdogs by 5.5 points (-110 to cover). And Cleveland, the favorite, is -110.
Cavaliers vs Pacers Over/Under
The over/under for the Cavaliers versus Pacers game on February 6 has been set at 217, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Cavaliers vs Pacers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Pacers-Cavaliers, Indiana is the underdog at +190, and Cleveland is -230 playing at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!