Cavaliers vs 76ers Odds, Lines, Spread and Prop Bets
Cavaliers vs 76ers Game Info
Cleveland Cavaliers (4-5, 2-3 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (6-3, 3-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Cavaliers vs 76ers Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+450) | PHI: (-650)
Spread: CLE: +10 (-110) | PHI: -10 (-110)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 61% | PHI: 39%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: CLE: (+25000) | PHI: (+600)
Cavaliers vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Philadelphia.
- Cleveland is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Philadelphia.
- Cleveland is 4-1 ATS in its last five games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- Cleveland is 2-14 straight up in its last 16 road games, dating back to last season.
- Philadelphia is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- Philadelphia is 13-6-1 ATS in its last 20 games, dating back to last season.
Cavaliers vs 76ers Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 109.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
- Cleveland is surrendering 97.5 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is averaging 114.8 PPG this season (tied for No. 16 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 110.8 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Cleveland defeated the New York Knicks, 108-87, on the road on Sunday, Nov. 10.
- Philadelphia defeated the Charlotte Hornets, 114-106, at home on Sunday, Nov. 10.
Cavaliers vs 76ers Prop Bets
All Cavaliers-76ers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kevin Love - Pts + Reb + Ast: Over 32.5 (-112) — Through nine games this season, Kevin Love is averaging 18.3 points, 13.4 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game, which equals a combined 35.4. With Ben Simmons and Al Horford both ruled out for tonight's contest, the 76ers will be without two of their starters and best rebounders. This could result in Love getting more rebounds and ultimately being more active offensively. Plus, he would just have to match his season averages to hit the over on this prop bet.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.