NBA action on Sunday includes the Cleveland Cavaliers facing the Toronto Raptors.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Cavaliers vs Raptors Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (36-27) vs. Toronto Raptors (34-29)
- Date: Sunday, March 6, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse -- Cleveland, Ohio
Cavaliers vs Raptors Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-184) | TOR: (+154)
- Spread: CLE: -4.5 (-110) | TOR: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 209.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cavaliers vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Cleveland has covered the spread 35 times in 63 games.
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 11-10-2 as 4-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 24 Cleveland games (out of 63) that hit the over this year.
- Toronto is 35-28-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raptors are 9-6 as 4-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 33 Toronto games (out of 63) that hit the over this year.
Cavaliers vs Raptors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cavaliers win (63.1%)
Cavaliers vs Raptors Point Spread
The Cavaliers are 4.5-point home favorites against the Raptors. Cleveland is -110 to cover the spread, and Toronto is -110.
Cavaliers vs Raptors Over/Under
A total of 209.5 points has been set for the Cavaliers-Raptors matchup on March 6, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Cavaliers vs Raptors Moneyline
Toronto is the underdog, +154 on the moneyline, while Cleveland is a -184 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!