In NBA action on Wednesday, the Cleveland Cavaliers face the Charlotte Hornets.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Cavaliers vs Hornets Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (36-25) vs. Charlotte Hornets (30-33)
- Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse -- Cleveland, Ohio
Cavaliers vs Hornets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-146) | CHA: (+124)
- Spread: CLE: -3 (-112) | CHA: +3 (-108)
- Total: 217 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cavaliers vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Cleveland's record against the spread is 34-23-4.
- The Cavaliers' ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or more is 12-10-2.
- Out of 61 Cleveland games so far this season, 23 have gone over the total.
- Charlotte's record against the spread is 34-27-2.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point underdogs or greater, the Hornets are 13-7-2.
- Out of 63 Charlotte games so far this year, 31 have hit the over.
Cavaliers vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cavaliers win (73.3%)
Cavaliers vs Hornets Point Spread
The Hornets are at the Cavaliers, and underdogs by 3 points. Charlotte is -112 to cover the spread, and Cleveland is -108.
Cavaliers vs Hornets Over/Under
A total of 217 points has been set for the Cavaliers-Hornets matchup on March 2, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Cavaliers vs Hornets Moneyline
Cleveland is a -146 favorite on the moneyline, while Charlotte is a +124 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!