Cardinals vs White Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Cardinals vs White Sox Game Info
Doubleheader - Game 1
St. Louis Cardinals (2-3, 0-2 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (10-9, 2-6 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 15, 2020
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Cardinals vs White Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+148) | CWS: (-170)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-156) | CWS: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-132) | Under: (+108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): STL: (N/A) | CWS: (N/A)
World Series Odds: STL: (+3800) | CWS: (+3300)
Cardinals vs White Sox Probable Pitchers
Cardinals: Adam Wainwright (1-0, 1.5- ERA)
White Sox: Lucas Giolito (1-1, 4.37 ERA)
Cardinals vs White Sox Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: St. Louis Cardinals
Over/Under: Under 6.5
Cardinals vs White Sox Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games.
- St. Louis is 1-5 straight up in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the White Sox's last five games against St. Louis.
- The White Sox are 1-5 straight up in their last six home games.
Cardinals vs White Sox Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 3.60 runs per game this season (T-No. 29 in MLB).
- St. Louis is surrendering 23.80 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.47 runs per game this season (T-No. 19 in MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 4.53 runs per game this season (T-No. 11 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!