Cardinals vs Saints Game Info
Arizona Cardinals (3-3-1, 2-1 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (6-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Cardinals vs Saints Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+340) | NO: (-420)
Spread: ARI: +10.5 (-125) | NO: -10.5 (+105)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 46% | NO: 54%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: ARI: (+16000) | NO: (+550)
Cardinals vs Saints Betting Trends
- Arizona is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Arizona is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- New Orleans is 17-3 straight up in its last 20 home games.
Cardinals vs Saints Stats
- Arizona is averaging 23.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 27.4 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is averaging 23.4 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 21.0 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Arizona defeated the New York Giants, 27-21, on the road in Week 7.
- New Orleans defeated the Chicago Bears, 36-25, on the road in Week 7.
Cardinals vs Saints Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Saints betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Cardinals) Total Points: Under 19 (-110) – The Arizona Cardinals have been rolling lately, averaging 29.0 PPG over their last three, but that came against three opponents that all rank in the bottom six of Football Outsiders' pass defense DVOA rankings. The New Orleans Saints, meanwhile, are ranked No. 12 in that metric, and have held opposing passers to just 206.0 passing yards per game over their last three, surrendering just 18.3 PPG during that stretch. In the Cardinals' two games against top-12 pass defenses by DVOA this season, Arizona has gone 0-2, averaging 18.5 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.