On Thursday in the MLB, the St. Louis Cardinals are playing the Colorado Rockies.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Rockies Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (61-49) vs. Colorado Rockies (49-64)
- Date: Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Cardinals vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-112) | COL: (-104)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+125) | COL: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 12 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cardinals vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will give the ball to Dakota Hudson (6-6) versus the Rockies and German Marquez (6-9).
Cardinals vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (55.5%)
Cardinals vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rockies-Cardinals, Colorado is the underdog at -104, and St. Louis is -112 playing on the road.
Cardinals vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. The Rockies are -150 to cover, and the Cardinals are +125.
Cardinals vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for Cardinals-Rockies on August 11 is 12. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Cardinals vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have won in 40, or 70.2%, of the 57 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- St. Louis has a win-loss record of 31-15 when favored by -126 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- St. Louis and their opponents have hit the over in 53 of their 112 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockies have won 40.4% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (36-53).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Colorado has a 29-46 record (winning just 38.7% of its games).
- Colorado has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 111 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 55 of those games (55-52-4).