Cardinals vs Reds Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, July 18
Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
St Louis Cardinals (48-46, 20-26 Away) vs Cincinnati Reds (43-50, 24-21 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Info and Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+106) | CIN: (-122)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-186) | CIN: -1.5 (+158)
Total: 10 – Over (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 53% | CIN: 47%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Dakota Hudson (8-4, 3.48 ERA) | CIN: Tanner Roark (5-6, 3.99 ERA)
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 30-22 straight up in night games this season.
- Cincinnati is 31-28 straight up when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
- St. Louis is 4-3 straight up against Cincinnati this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of the six games between these two teams this season.
Cardinals vs Reds Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.45 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.38 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Dakota Hudson is 1-0 with a 2.57 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against Cincinnati.
- Tanner Roark is 2-3 with a 5.74 ERA in eight career appearances (six starts) against the Cardinals.
Cardinals vs Reds Prop Bet
All Cardinals vs Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dakota Hudson - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-152) – Dakota Hudson has had an up-and-down year in the strikeout department this season. But he's been performing well in that area lately, tallying at least four strikeouts in three of his last four, and four of his last six starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.