Cardinals vs Rams Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 17 NFL Game
Cardinals vs Rams Week 17 Game Info
NFL Week 17 Game
Arizona Cardinals (8-7, 4-3 Away) vs. Los Angeles Rams (9-6, 5-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2021
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium – Inglewood, CA
Cardinals vs Rams Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (-102) | LAR: (-116)
Spread: ARI: +1 (-110) | LAR: -1 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARI: (60%) | LAR: (40%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ARI: (+10000) | LAR: (+2500)
Cardinals vs Rams Expert Prediction & Pick
All Cardinals-Rams expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Cardinals
Cardinals vs Rams Betting Trends
- Arizona is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of the Rams' last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of the Rams' seven home games this season.
Cardinals vs Rams Stats
- Arizona is averaging 26.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 23.3 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
- The Rams are averaging 23.6 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 19.3 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!