Cardinals vs Rams Game Info
Arizona Cardinals (5-9-1, 3-4 Away) vs. Los Angeles Rams (8-7, 4-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Cardinals vs Rams Spread & Odds
At the time of writing, only the spread and moneyline were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+164) | LAR: (-190)
Spread: ARI: +4.5 (-110) | LAR: -4.5 (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARI: (67%) | LAR: (33%)
Cardinals vs Rams Betting Trends
- Arizona is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Rams.
- Arizona is 1-6 straight up in its last six games against opponents in the NFC West.
- The Rams are 5-0 straight up in its their five games when playing Arizona.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Rams' last 10 games.
Cardinals vs Rams Stats
- Arizona is averaging 22.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 27.4 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- The Rams are averaging 24.2 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 22.7 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Arizona defeated the Seattle Seahawks, 27-13, on the road in Week 16.
- The Rams lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 34-31, on the road in Week 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.