The MLB slate on Sunday includes the St. Louis Cardinals facing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (82-58) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (51-87)
- Date: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Cardinals vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-210) | PIT: (+176)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-125) | PIT: +1.5 (+104)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Cardinals vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The St. Louis Cardinals will hand the ball to Jose Quintana (5-6, 3.41 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Pirates will counter with Mitch Keller (5-10, 4.22 ERA).
Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (58.3%)
Cardinals vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cardinals-Pirates, St. Louis is the favorite at -210, and Pittsburgh is +176 playing at home.
Cardinals vs Pirates Spread
- The Cardinals are at the Pirates and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Cardinals are -125 to cover the runline, with the Pirates being +104.
Cardinals vs Pirates Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Cardinals-Pirates on September 11, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have won in 58, or 70.7%, of the 82 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- St. Louis has a win-loss record of 10-3 when favored by -210 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- St. Louis' games have gone over the total in 69 of their 140 opportunities.
- The Pirates have won 41 of the 119 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (34.5%).
- Pittsburgh has gone 11-23 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +176 or longer (32.4%).
- Pittsburgh has had an over/under set by bookmakers 136 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 61 of those games (61-65-10).