The MLB slate on Sunday includes the St. Louis Cardinals taking on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (22-18) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (16-23)
- Date: Sunday, May 22, 2022
- Time: 11:35 AM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Cardinals vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-154) | PIT: (+130)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+110) | PIT: +1.5 (-132)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Cardinals vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the St. Louis Cardinals looking to Steven Matz (3-3), and Bryse Wilson (0-2) getting the nod for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (63.1%)
Cardinals vs Pirates Moneyline
- St. Louis is a -154 favorite on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +130 underdog at home.
Cardinals vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. The Pirates are -126 to cover, and the Cardinals are +105.
Cardinals vs Pirates Over/Under
- Cardinals versus Pirates, on May 22, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -110 and the under -112.
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been favorites in 18 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (66.7%) in those contests.
- This season, St. Louis has come away with a win seven times in nine chances when named as a favorite of at least -156 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have gone over in 20 of their 40 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pirates have won 12 of the 32 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (37.5%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer, Pittsburgh has gone 8-14 (36.4%).
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 14 times this season for a 14-19-6 record against the over/under.