Cardinals vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (22-24, 11-13 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (15-34, 10-14 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 18, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-170) | PIT: (+148)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+110) | PIT: +1.5 (-130)
Total: 7 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): STL: (88%) | PIT: (122%)
World Series Odds: STL: (+3300) | PIT: (+30000)
Cardinals vs Pirates Probable Pitchers
Cardinals: Carlos Martinez (0-2, 10.32 ERA)
Pirates: Trevor Williams (1-7, 6.35 ERA)
Cardinals vs Pirates Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: St. Louis Cardinals
Over/Under: Over 6.5
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of St. Louis' last eight road games.
- St. Louis is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 road games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the under in six of Pittsburgh's last seven home games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Pirates Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.20 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- St. Louis is surrendering 4.13 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 3.63 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 5.27 runs per game this season (T-No. 24 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.