Cardinals vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, September 7
By Dan Israeli
Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (79-62, 33-36 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (62-79, 31-39 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-152) | PIT: (+132)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+106) | PIT: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 9 – Over (-122) | Under: (-100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 74% | PIT: 26%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Adam Wainwright (10-9, 4.30 ERA) | PIT: Steven Brault (4-3, 3.88 ERA)
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games against Pittsburgh.
- St. Louis is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last six home games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
Cardinals vs Pirates Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.66 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.82 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Adam Wainwright is 15-7 with a 4.33 ERA in 41 career appearances (35 starts) against Pittsburgh.
- Steven Brault is 0-1 with a 5.52 ERA in 10 career appearances (four starts) against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Paul Goldschmidt (+360) – While he may pale in comparison to some other sluggers in the league this year, Goldschmidt is still just one homer away from his fifth 30-homer season and has a chance to break his single-season mark of 36 with a strong finish. Tonight, he faces Pirates lefty Steven Brault, who Goldschmidt has crushed in his career to the tune of a .444/.545/.1111 battling line, with two homers, in nine at-bats.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.