Cardinals vs Phillies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, May 30
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Phillies Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (26-28, 10-16 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (33-22, 20-10 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Cardinals vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-108) | PHI: (-108)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-186) | PHI: -1.5 (+158)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 34% | PHI: 66%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Dakota Hudson (3-3, 4.22 ERA) | PHI: Jerad Eickhoff (2-2, 3.86 ERA)
Cardinals vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in four of St. Louis' last five games.
- St. Louis is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last seven games.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Cardinals vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jerad Eickhoff Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (+120) – After a strong start to the season, Eickhoff has come crashing back to earth. In his last three starts, Eickhoff has surrendered 13 earned runs through 12 innings, racking up eight combined strikeouts during those contests. Additionally, Eickhoff has fanned less than five hitters in three of his last four starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.