Cardinals vs Patriots Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
Arizona Cardinals (6-4, 3-2 Away) vs. New England Patriots (4-6, 3-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium — Foxboro, MA
Cardinals vs Patriots Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (-138) | NE: (+118)
Spread: ARI: -1 (-110) | NE: +1 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARI: (90%) | NE: (10%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ARI: (+3200) | NE: (+14000)
Cardinals vs Patriots Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Patriots
Cardinals vs Patriots Betting Trends
- Arizona is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Arizona is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against New England.
- New England is 2-5 both ATS and straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of New England's last seven games.
Cardinals vs Patriots Stats
- Arizona is averaging 28.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 23.8 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
- New England is averaging 20.9 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 23.8 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.