Cardinals vs Padres Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for NL Wild Card Game 3
Cardinals vs Padres Game 3 Info
NL Wild Card Round - Game 3 (Series Tied 1-1)
No. 5 St. Louis Cardinals (30-28, 16-15 Away) vs. No. 4 San Diego Padres (37-23, 21-11 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 2, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park — San Diego, CA
How to Watch: ESPN
Cardinals vs Padres Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+114) | SD: (-130)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-174) | SD: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): STL: (N/A) | SD: (N/A)
World Series Odds: STL: (+3200) | SD: (+1400)
Cardinals vs Padres Probable Pitchers
Cardinals: Jack Flaherty (4-3, 4.91 ERA)
Padres: Craig Stammen (4-2, 5.63)
Cardinals vs Padres Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Over/Under: Under 9
MLB Playoffs Bracket
The Duel's 2020 MLB Playoffs bracket can be found via this link.
Cardinals vs Padres Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games against San Diego.
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of San Diego's last six games.
- San Diego is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Cardinals vs Padres Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.27 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- St. Louis is surrendering 4.07 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- San Diego is averaging 5.48 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- San Diego is surrendering 4.15 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.