Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Padres Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (40-40, 16-22 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (41-40, 22-20 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Cardinals vs Padres Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+116) | SD: (-132)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-200) | SD: -1.5 (+170)
Total: 8 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 36% | SD: 64%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Dakota Hudson (6-3, 3.36 ERA) | SD: Chris Paddack (4-4, 3.18 ERA)
Cardinals vs Padres Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against San Diego.
- St. Louis is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- San Diego is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of San Diego's last seven home games against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Padres Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.49 runs per game this season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.49 runs per game this season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
- Dakota Hudson is making his first career start against San Diego.
- Chris Paddack has a 0-0 record with a 0.00 ERA in one career start against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Padres Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Chris Paddack Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-152) – Chris Paddack has been racking up the Ks when pitching at Petco Park this season. Paddack has struck out six or more batters in four of his six total home starts in 2019, averaging 7.17 Ks per contest over that stretch. Additionally, he'll face a Cardinals' team that's averaging 9.34 strikeouts per road game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.