Cardinals vs Nationals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for NLCS Game 4
Cardinals vs Nationals Game Info
2019 National League Championship Series Game 4: (WAS leads series 3-0)
St. Louis Cardinals (91-71, 41-40 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (93-69, 50-31 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+148) | WAS: (-170)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-146) | WAS: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 15% | WAS: 85%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Dakota Hudson (16-7, 3.35 ERA) | WAS: Patrick Corbin (14-7, 3.25 ERA)
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last five road games.
- St. Louis is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games against Washington.
- Washington is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Washington's last nine games.
Cardinals vs Nationals Stats
- St. Louis averaged 4.72 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Washington averaged 5.39 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Dakota Hudson is 2-1 with a 2.93 ERA in six career appearances (two starts) against Washington.
- Patrick Corbin is 2-2 with a 4.17 ERA in seven career starts against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Marcell Ozuna (+320) — Marcell Ozuna hit 29 home runs during the regular season and two more this postseason. Ozuna hit .353 (6-for-17) at Nationals Park in four games this season along with two extra-base hits, so he clearly sees the ball well in ballpark hosting tonight's contest. In 21 at-bats against Nationals starter Patrick Corbin, Ozuna also has five hits including one home run.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.