Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Nationals Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (17-10, 5-6 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (12-14, 6-8 Home)
Date: Monday, April 29, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+130) | WAS: (-150)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-162) | WAS: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 56% | WAS: 44%
Starting Pitcher: STL: Michael Wacha (1-0, 4.64 ERA) | WAS: Patrick Corbin (2-0, 2.48 ERA)
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of St. Louis' last seven road games.
- Washington is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Washington's last nine games.
Cardinals vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Patrick Corbin Total Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-144) – Corbin has been great this season, posting a 2.48 ERA through five starts. The Washington Nationals' starter has also struck out at least nine batters in three of his last four starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up to $100!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.